The following activities must be avoided during the post-microblading eyebrow procedure:
- Excessive sweating through exercising
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- UV/UVA Rays or chemicals
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Household cleaning where you can get specks of dust on your brow
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
Wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. During the shower, keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
The entire Microblading healing process will take 4-6 weeks depending on your body regeneration and age. Your new, fresh, and fluffy brows will go through several phases during the cycle. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-microblading procedure. However, experience has shown that by following these after-care instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.